Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Last Year

The end of summer has come and now I am faced with another year of school. I am however very excited that I entered my last year of school. This is my second and last year of my grad program, and I can't wait to be done with it. I have been going to school for WAY too many years, and am ready for a break. This year I will be at a different internship than last year, but I do not start that until next week so I will update after my first week at my internship. So far I went to 3 of my 4 classes, I was going to have one Friday morning, but I found a open Tuesday night class. Now I will go to my internship Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and school Tuesday and Wednesday. I am taking Clinical Practice w/ Individuals and Families, Human Behavior in the Social Environment, Research 2, and Cognitive Behavioral Intervention. My first teacher didn't show up so I have no idea how my cognitive class will be, but my research class seems to be a little challenging and my Humab Behavior(HB) teacher overwhelmed me with just the first class. I'm very excited about HB however, because we start to learn how to diagnose and learn all the signs/symptoms to help you diagnose....I feel like I'm starting to finally get into the stuff that is new to me and that I need to learn to help me once I get out.

I am happy to be done w/ summer and back into a routine, but I'm sure soon as the stacks of reading pile up I will wish for it to be summer again. I'm loving the new apartment and the location is fantastic. The best part is my internship and school are both a 5 minute or less walk each from my place! Not much more to talk about, just the fact that I have officially started my last year of school, and am anxiously awaiting my internship to start and am crossing my fingers that I enjoy it and have as good of an experience this year as I did last.

Bye for now <3

No comments:

Post a Comment