Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hello

I thought that it was so much easier to just update this whenever I had a chance in Europe than remembering to send emails, I decided that I would start one for my adventures in New York City. I will be updating this whenever I get a chance about life in the big apple, how New York University is, and how graduate school is treating me. I will be starting my first semester as a graduate student for Social Work on September 8th and will be going to school 2 days a week. I then will be starting my internship on September 21st at a location I have yet to be informed about, and will be working there 3 days a week. I am not sure between school and my internship how much free time I will have, but I am planning on updating this as often as I can with info about everything back east. I will also post pictures and videos on here occasionally. You may always comment on the blog here or email me with questions, concerns, or just a quick hello. :) I am looking forward to the new experiences that will cross my path in the next few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment