Monday, March 1, 2010

NC for the weekend






I went to North Carolina this weekend and had a wonderful time. I got out of NY just as the snow storm hit, I was the last AA flight out of NY. I finally got to meet Hannah, and spend time with the girls and my brother and sister in law. I had a great weekend full of playing with the girls, and going out to dinner w/ Brian and Mere. I also had a chance to go experience Monkey Joes, and it's seriously the best idea someone has come up with! They now need to invent one for adults too!! :) I wish I lived closer to all of them, I've been back only a day and I already miss them so much. The next few weeks may be a bit stressful for me, I have midterms to write and a exam to study for, and I have to make up a day at my internship for leaving early to beat the snowstorm. Here are a few pics from this weekend, the rest are on http://picasaweb.google.com/cmwright121

Bye for now <3

No comments:

Post a Comment