Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Big Move

So I am officially all settled into my new place in Durham, NC. My dad flew into NYC and helped me move down to NC. I'm not sure I could have done it without his help! It was great to have him there and road trip it down from NYC. Dad was here for a week, I was able to show him around NYC, then we had our road trip, then I was able to show him around NC too. I live in a nice area, right across from a mall (which I will be venturing into this weekend), and some large shopping centers that have everything and anything you would ever need. I'm still a little lost and relying on my GPS on my phone to get me places, but I'm sure that will all change soon. My apartment is HUGE, and my dad can confirm that, compared to where I was before, my 1 bedroom is more room than Willy and I need, but it's so nice to have so much space.

I started work yesterday, it was a long day, with orientation and my first day of work it was a long 10 hour day. Today will be my normal day, 1-8. I will update my blog in the next couple days with more details about my job. I will also try and post a video of my apartment before the end of the weekend. As stated in a previous blog, I'm starting a new blog for my new chapter of life. However, this one will not just be writings about my life, it will be a combination or pictures, quotes, anything and everything that I come across that resonates with me. I will not have it set up to email everyone each time I post something, so those who read this regularly might want to bookmark the new site. It is http://chrissi-tempusneminemmanet.blogspot.com/

Bye for now <3

No comments:

Post a Comment