Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year




I had a great trip home to see my family and visit with most of my friends. It was great to be in warmer weather (a little too warm for December) but it's SoCal. I was home for a week and a half and it was not enough to visit with everyone enough. Christmas was great and I got very needed warm clothes! The day I came back to NY my friends from Canada, that I met this summer in Europe, came down to visit for a week. We were busy the whole time they were here, showing them all the tourist and must see site seeing place. We also did ALOT of shopping. Well I did looking, but they were able to have a larger selection to choose from here than they do back at home, and our clothes and shoes are cheaper than in Canada. We went to a club for NYE and had a good time. Their whole visit was jam packed but it was great to hang out with them again. I already started to plan my trip this summer to go up to Canada for a long weekend to visit them! The past 4-6 weeks have been packed with finals, Christmas back in Cali, and out of town visitors. It was a great time, but I am looking forward to slowing down the next few weeks. I start back to my internship tomorrow (same school I was at this past fall) and have that 3 times a week until May, classes do not start until the 20th, so I have a few weeks to relax until I'm back into the swing of school. I am so exhausted from being on the go for so long, I'm going to go eat some dinner and go to bed early. I will update soon about what classes I will be taking and how I did on my first semester of grad school.

<3 Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment