Monday, April 19, 2010

Finals

I'm in the midst of finals, writing papers, figuring out group projects, and thinking about what I am going to do this summer for work. I get an email, forgetting I even applied, I found out I got into the Costa Rica program this summer...unfortunately I can't afford it and I have to decline it :( I was very excited that out of all the applicants I was chosen to go, they must have liked my application enough to see something there. I'm sad I can't go and venture into a country I haven't been to, but I'm more sad that I can't go to become more fluent in a language that would benefit me to know. Well back to finals, but this Human Behavior analysis of a book I had to read is going to be the death of me. 2 weeks til I am officially 1/2 way done with grad school!

Bye for now <3


Currently listening to: Undisclosed Desires by Muse

No comments:

Post a Comment