Thursday, May 20, 2010

Up to date...

Here is the link to my pictures. I have finally put up my pictures from my trip back home, and updated this past semesters album too. You can see new pictures in Spring and Summer 2010. I have gotten a few grades, but not all yet and start my job this weekend. I spent the week catching up with my new roommate. My other roommate moved to DC for an internship on Capitol Hill, so a girl that I went to high school with is subletting her room til the end of our lease here. We knew each other and hung out w/ similar people in high school but didn't really know each other, so it's nice to reminisce and catch up on old times.

Aunt Carolyn did the NICEST thing and gave me her air vouchers that were about to expire. So in a couple weeks I will be going to visit my friend and old roommate, who moved about the same time as me last year, in Florida. I'm so excited to see her and am super excited to see some of Florida. I unfortunately because of my new job will only be there 2 days, but that's better than nothing and I'm so glad I finally get to hang out with her again. I miss her terribly, and because she isn't back in Cali anymore I can't even see her when I go home to visit.

That's about it for now. Here is the link for pictures...

http://picasaweb.google.com/cmwright121

bye for now <3

No comments:

Post a Comment